Do this because
Historic live music venue of Milan
The main showcase for jazz and blues in Italy and Europe
Choose between a Show+Drink or Show+Dinner for an elegant night out
What to expect
Opened in March 2003, Blue Note is the historic jazz club of Milan and is now regarded as one of the most famous and influent european live music venues. Blue Note is part of an international network that also includes the Blue Note Jazz Club of the New York Greenwich Village and the two Japanese Blue Note clubs in Tokyo and Nagoya.
Artists like The Blues Brothers, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Billy Cobham and Chick Corea have already taken the stage at the Blue Note in Milan and the venue calendar is rich in events all year round.
Choose between a Show & Dinner and a Show & Drink ticket (both tickets are valid for 12 months). Spend a beautiful night out listening to great, live music performed by Italian and international artists:
- The Show & Drink ticket includes admission to a live show and drink (choose between a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail) that you can have either at the bar or at your table
- The Show & Dinner ticket includes admission to a live show and a 3-course dinner from à la carte menu. The restaurant offers Italian and international dishes and your dinner will be accompanied by the suggested wines
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Show Voucher "Show + Drink" ticket: valid for 1 entrance to one of the evening shows: 9 PM or 11/11.30 pm, 1 drink to choose from a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail from the "International" list
Dinner Voucher "Show + Dinner" ticket: valid for 1 entry for one of the shows in program (21:00 or 23/23:30), a 3-course dinner of your choice from the à la carte menu accompanied by a glass of wine, water and coffee
What’s not included
Special events not included
Via Pietro Borsieri, 37
Blue Note can be easily accessed by underground: Zara (MM3 Yellow Line), Isola (MM5 Purple Line) and Garibaldi (MM2 Green Line) stations are all close to the venue.
- Tuesday to Sunday 9.00pm or 11.00/11.30pm
- The Blue Note is open until 30 May 2020 and reopens in September after summer closing
Blue Note SRL
Important to know
- Special events are excluded
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- If your ticket expired in March/April/May 2020, you can use your ticket until the end of 2020.
- Entrance tickets are always available until they sell out. After contacting the venue to book your seat, you will receive a confirmation directly from the venue.
- If no seat is available on the date of your choice, you will be offered an alternative date for booking
- The voucher is not refundable.
- DINNER VOUCHER: valid for 1 entry for one of the shows in program (21:00 or 23/23:30), a 3-course dinner of your choice from the à la carte menu accompanied by a glass of wine, water and coffee
- SHOW VOUCHER: Valid for 1 entrance to one of the evening shows (choose between the 9.00pm and 11.00pm/11.30pm shows). The voucher includes a drink either at the bar or table seating (choose between a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail from the international menu list).