Do this because
With the help of an expert guide, discover the iconic football ground Old Trafford
Explore the Museum and discover the rich history of the legendary Manchester United
Take a picture under your favorite player’s shirt and run down the player's tunnel
What to expect
Go behind the scenes at the 'Theatre of Dreams'.
Take a tour of Old Trafford and sit in your favorite player's seat in the dressing room, walk through the players’ tunnel towards the pitch and sit in the manager's seat in the dugout.
You'll see the press room where the manager makes his statement after each home game, and the VIP room that has hosted so many big names over the years. After completing your behind the scenes tour, you'll get a personalized certificate to commemorate your visit to Old Trafford!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
A tour of Old Trafford stadium
Entry into the museum
Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
N1 Car Park Manchester United, Stretford, Manchester M16 0RJ, UK
Old Trafford Stadium.
- Every day from 10.00am to 12.00pm or from 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Manchester United Museum and Tour
Important to know
- Please arrive within 2 hours of the selected time and you will join the first available departure
- Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available
- The stadium tours last approximately 1 hour 10 minutes and it is recommended you allow an additional hour to visit the museum
- You are able to visit the museum at your leisure before or after the tour
- Please ensure you arrive for your tour in plenty of time
- If your stadium tour is booked after 3.00pm you will need to view the Museum prior to the tour
- Tours do not take place on home match days or the day before a home European game. Tours and contents may sometimes be subject to late changes or cancellations