Do this because
Experience pure filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Stroll through the Great Hall and hop onboard the Hogwarts Express
Discover some of the most iconic sets including Hagrid’s Hut and Diagon Alley™
See the incredible detail in the props, costumes and special effects
Sit back and relax with return transport to and from central London
What to expect
Experience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent package that includes return transportation from London’s King’s Cross.
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into the Great Hall, one of the largest sets in the studio. As you stroll around, you’ll see an unbelievable selection of original costumes, props and special effects, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the Studios, you’ll see the Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s Office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets, it’s all just waiting to be discovered. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. Check out Privet Drive, the Knight Bus and even buy a delicious Butterbeer™ before getting a closer look at the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department. There is so much to see that you’ll be grateful to have extra time to take it all in!
You’ll even step inside the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Peak into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. You can even take a special photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure… unless the goblins find you first!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Transportation with free Wi-Fi
Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What’s not included
Food and beverages
Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Bring your voucher to the departure point at King's Cross St Pancras International. Please arrive at Bus Stop T, Pancras Road, London, N1C 4TB.
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- You can find the bus departure time and tour start time on the calendar
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that there's a fee for children aged 3 to 4 for transportation as they require a seat on the bus. Infants under 2 travel for free but still require a ticket. Entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children under 4
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout your experience, on the branded bus and at the studio
- Temperature checks will be carried out upon entry to the studios. If your temperature is above 38 degrees, your party will not be able to enter. The cost of your ticket will be refunded but not the cost of the return transportation. You would also need to make alternative arrangements to get home