Do this because
Experience five epic London attractions for one incredible price
Take the hassle out of sightseeing with the Merlin's Magical London pass
Let the magic of London come to life as you explore the capital's top sights starting from Sea Life
What to expect
Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, webbed feet and razor-sharp teeth at the UK's flagship SEA LIFE Aquarium. With over 7,000 fin-tastic marine creatures, you're sure to be amazed as you come face-to-fin with them!
Join the search to find Shrek at Shrek's Adventure, a brilliantly bonkers interactive and immersive walkthrough experience where the whole family can journey through Far Far Away as the stars of the show. So, get ready to see, hear, touch and smell the adventure as you explore twelve fairytale-themed live shows.
Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like the London Eye. This famed attraction is the most popular paid attraction in the whole of the UK and no wonder, it's the only view of the city that moves! Set in the heart of London, you'll get a bird's eye view of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace and even see as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day.
The home of scary fun invites you to do enjoy a selection of scream-drenched stories and fear-inducing immersive experiences at The London Dungeon. With nineteen haunting tales and two thrilling rides, guests will come face-to-face with some of London's most notorious historic characters like Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and even Jack the Ripper!
Step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds London, the home of famous fun in the capital, established on Baker Street in 1836. You can get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of today's most iconic stars.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Entry to Shrek's Adventure
Entry to the Coca-Cola London Eye
Entry to The London Dungeon
Entry to the SEA LIFE Aquarium
Entry to Madame Tussauds London
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7GP, UK
The SEA LIFE Centre will be the first attraction that you visit with this attraction pass.
- Please check the calendar to find availability for your visit to the SEA LIFE Centre
- You'll need to book your chosen date and time to visit the other attractions via the tour provider's portal after booking
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that you will need to book your chosen date and time to visit the other attractions included in the package via the tour provider's portal once you've received your e-ticket
- You'll be able to pick a date between 3 days prior and 90 days after the lead attraction booking date
- These attractions are all situated on London’s South Bank with the exception of Madame Tussauds that is a short underground journey away in Baker Street
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits within the attractions at there discretion on the date of your visit