Do this because
Enjoy panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
Ride on one of the capital's most popular attractions
Learn about the monuments from onboard touch screens
What to expect
Hop on board the iconic London Eye and admire the stunning panoramic views of the UK capital from the top. You'll spend an unforgettable 30 minutes soaring over the city in your climate-controlled pod, learning more about the monuments below including the Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral and the Shard from the onboard touch screens.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Admission to the London Eye
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
- Please check the calendar to verify updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- For all ticket holders, the number of people per capsule may vary
- Please note that guests aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian who is over 18 years old
- Please note that all children under 3 years old must have a valid ticket
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, suitable clothing (including a shirt and shoes) must be worn at all times while visiting the London Eye
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo a non-invasive security check before boarding. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted: alcohol, baseball bats, bicycles (including folding ones), explosives (including fireworks), guns, knives, pepper spray, pets (except for service animals), prams & buggies, sharp objects, scooters, screwdrivers & spanners, skateboards, tasers, tripods