Do this because
See popular and lesser-known places in London
Explore Little Venice and its canals in a fun way
Visit the Rembrandt Gardens
Find out fascinating urban stories about London
Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
Start the game at any hour and pause it whenever you want
What to expect
Follow clues to explore London's Little Venice. During this fun exploration game, each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you precise directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide.
You are a lost soul amongst the living. No, you're not a ghost, you are physically here, but it seems that you struggle to find your way back. Or is it forward? Not long ago, a car accident has left you short of memory and with a lust for a past that has become more like an illusion than a reality, as you struggle to remember it.
You've ventured on a quest to pick up the missing pieces. Who are you? What's your origin? Some infrequent memory flashes show you glimpses of your childhood. The neighborhood you were born in seems to be near a body of water. You will meet a couple of people along the journey, who will help you find your answers in ways you would have never imagined. Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure?
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Warwick Ave, Little Venice, London W9 2PT, United Kingdom
Begin you tour at Warwick Avenue London Underground Station.
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Questo | The City Exploration Game
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 minutes before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Important: At checkout, you must book a ticket for 'Group from 1 to 2 people'
- This will unlock the quest for 2 different devices
- Should you wish to connect your game with more than 2 devices you can add 'Additional Person' to your booking
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- This city game typically takes 1 hour to solve (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game