Do this because
Discover unknown face of the city, a world of crimes, serial killers, bloody legends and evil spirits
Join a mystery tour after sunset
Listen to the creepiest crime stories of the city
See the most important monuments of Krakow at night
What to expect
Krakow has a long and dark history full of violence and blood. Feel this unique atmosphere at night and hear stories about serial killers and evil spirits.
Explore the spots where the cruelest crimes have been committed or find out where the most famous serial-killer lived. As part of this walking tour you will also see the most important historical monuments at night.
Start the tour from your chosen pich-up location at any time of day. See Florian Gates and the remains of the old city walls. Walk through the Main Market Square, the largest one of its kind in Europe and see the gothic-style St. Mary Basilica and the Cloth Hall. Pass by the Jagiellonian University, the oldest in Poland. Discover Planty, one of the largest parks in Kraków and the Vistula Boulevards. See Wawel Hill and its famous dragon at night.
What’s not included
Food and drinks
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel or at your residence.
- Every day at a time of your choice between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is private tour, you can choose pick-up time and location
- Please contact the tour operator at least one day before the start of the tour with the telephone number you will find on the voucher to confirm pick-up time and location
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress according to weather