Do this because
Jump into the history, culture and architecture of Edinburgh
Discover the capital's most iconic landmarks on this private tour
Customise your tour so that it fits your tastes
What to expect
Embrace all things historical, cultural and architectural as you take to the streets of Edinburgh with your experienced guide. You'll get the chance to see even more of the capital's most iconic landmarks and sights and thanks to it being a private tour, you'll get to customise it to suit your tastes and have your guide all to yourself.
Choose between the full-day and half-day tour options and find what works best for you!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Hotel pick-up (optional)
Please meet your guide at the central entrance of the Usher Hall on Lothian Road (EH1 2EA) or arrange pick-up from your city centre hotel with your tour provider.
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's updated availability and dates
Edinburgh Guided Tour
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins., Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour will be at your own pace and there will be a stop for refreshments
- Pick-up on foot can be arranged from any Edinburgh city centre hotel. Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby. Please contact your tour provider at least 24 hours in advance to arrange this
- Please note that there will be a maximum of 5 walkers per group
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps