Do this because
Visit Doctor Who filming locations in Cardiff
Drive to Southerndown beach, filming location for Bad Wolf Bay
Spend your time with a Doctor Who expert!
What to expect
This is the perfect tour for die-hard Doctor Who fans. Together with your expert guide, you will visit Doctor Who filming locations in Cardiff before making your way to Bad Wolf bay!
You'll explore filming locations such as Cardiff’s city centre, the National Museum and Cardiff Castle and uncover the history and importance of these locations: how they were used in various episodes, how filming was managed, and even some behind the scenes secrets!
You will then visit the famous Southerndown beach, known in the series as Bad Wolf Bay, which is approximately an hour's drive from Cardiff. Visit this magical spot where emotional moments from the series have been captured.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Pick-up and drop-off in central Cardiff
Guided walking tour of Cardiff
Visit to Bad Wolf Bay (Southerndown beach)
What’s not included
Oyster Card for public transport
You will be asked to provide the address of your pick-up location in central Cardiff during checkout.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Tours of the UK
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Pick-up is available in central Cardiff (this can be the train station, or a central hotel)
- You will be asked to provide your pick-up address during checkout
- Please note that after pick-up, you will make your way to the closest location of the tour via public transport
- You will need your own Oyster card/contactless payment system to use the public transport
- There is a maximum of 3 people for this tour