Do this because
Create your own itinerary and spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
Enjoy a 24-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings
Discover Cardiff's history and culture with audio guides in 7 languages and live commentary in English
What to expect
Hop on board with City Sightseeing and explore Cardiff - one of the youngest and fastest-growing capital cities in Europe - to the fullest. Sit back and enjoy a full loop or hop off at the various stops around the city and explore before hopping back and continuing your journey.
Start your adventure at the remarkable Cardiff Castle and head to the National Museum of Wales. Explore the amazing exhibitions and events for free before hopping on the bus again off to Cardiff Bay and Mermaid Quay, a waterfront shopping center with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
The next stop is Lloyd George Avenue, the vibrant road that links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city center. The Principality Stadium is the final stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle.
- Kingsway Cardiff
- Principality Stadium
- St Mary's Street
- Herbert Street
- Norwegian Church
- Cardiff Bay
- Mermaid Quay
- Craft in the Bay
- Lloyd George Avenue
- John Lewis / Bute Street
- Queen Street Station
- National Museum of Wales
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
Free coupon booklet
- From 10:00 am to 03:00 pm, every 60 minutes
- Except on 25 and 26 December, 1 January
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note the bus will not operate Saturday, 17 July 2021 due to large scale Rugby events taking place in the city
- Please note that changes to operating times, frequencies and inclusions can happen at any time and without notice
- The use of face masks is mandatory when riding on the lower deck. Depending on the city, a face mask may be required when on the top deck
- Commonly touched areas including ticket machines, rails and handles on boats will be frequently sanitized throughout the day. Hand sanitizers will also be available at key locations
- There may be road closures on Principality Stadium event days and the bus service may be subject to change
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Audioguides are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, and Welsh