Do this because
Explore Budapest’s Danube Banks during this interactive and fun discovery walk
Learn about the history and local stories of the city center in a playful way
Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
Discover the city at your own pace
What to expect
Discover miniature sculptures and curious stories along Budapest’s Danube Bank. Solve location-based riddles and follow the cryptic directions on a self-guided game.
"Food Poisoning," said the Crime Scene Investigator. “If so, why did this poor Squirrel have a gun? Let me think.” Replied Columbo…Can you crack location-based riddles and solve this intriguing case? Learn curious facts about the places you pass by and you may get closer to the mystery.
This playful walk across Budapest’s Danube Banks sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Budapest or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
Local wonders you’ll discover on this walk include:
- The scenic riverbanks of the Danube with gorgeous panorama views of the Parliament Building
- The Buda Castle in all its glory
- The famous and impressive Chain Bridge
- The green Gellért Hill
- Curious sculptures of all sizes (some really tiny!) hidden in the city
This discovery walk is an educational and fun activity for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building. You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
Discovery Game in Budapest available for six months after purchase
Budapest, Falk Miksa u., 1055 Hungary
Start your Discovery Game at the Columbo Statue.
- You can play any day of the week, starting between 8.00am and 7.30pm
- Note this game is also nice after sunset
- You can start the game up to 6 months after the purchase
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You will receive your game within 24 hours after your booking
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- You will receive an email with a link to your game. The link to the game is valid up to 6 months after the purchase. By tapping the play button your game opens in your phone’s browser. No downloads needed
- You can stop the game and take a break at any point and start where you left off later
- You can play any day of the week, starting between 8.00am and 7.30pm (daylight hours)
- The game is recommended to be played in a team of 1-5 people
- You can share a team viewer link, so everyone can read riddles and stories on their phones. Just make sure to select one person to enter answers
- Start your game at the Columbo Statue on Falk Miksa utca X Szent István körút
- You will end at the Chief Worm Sculpture, Bem rkp. 15, 1011