Do this because
Experience a combined sightseeing cruise with live music and dinner
See the Parliament, Chain Bridge and the Citadel illuminated at night
Relax on the open balcony or listen to the live music inside
Enjoy Hungarian gastro specialties included in a 3-course dinner
What to expect
Make the best out of your Budapest experience on a combined sightseeing cruise including live music and dinner. Explore Budapest from a different perspective and admire the illuminated city on a 2-hour Danube River cruise where you can enjoy either the open balcony’s view or the live music inside.
See breath-taking architecture including the Parliament, Chain Bridge, the Buda side with its’ Castle and the Citadel while eating Hungarian gastro specialties included in the 3-course buffet dinner.
Live music entertainment is provided by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra playing local and international favorites. The band includes a truly special Hungarian virtuoso folk instrument, the cimbalom bringing remarkable vibes to the atmosphere.
Make the best out of your Budapest experience!
- Soup: Goulash Soup in 'Alföld' style (beef)
- Main course: Traditional Hungarian chicken paprikas with noodles
- Vegetarian main course: Vegetable lasagne
- Dessert: Hungarian strudel variatons
- Drinks: One welcome drink and a glass of wine/beer plus mineral water
Glass of wine/beer
One bottle of mineral water
What’s not included
Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 / Port Akadémia 3
Board your cruise at Port Akadémia, dock number 3, located between the Chain Bridge and the Parliament building. Look for the ship Gróf Széchényi. Please arrive at least half an hour prior to the cruise departure time for boarding.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Reduced price for students (all ages) with valid school ID
- Infants (0-5 years) can participate free of charge