Do this because
Enter the ancient world of Greece in 1:1 scale, literally traveling back in time
Experience a unique, 360-degree panoramic painting of the German-Iranian artist Yadegar Asisi
Marvel at the virtual restoration of the Pergamon Altar in its real size and the original location
Discover multifaceted daily live scenes that animated once the ancient metropolis
Visit selected highlights from the collection of antiquities of the Pergamon Museum, that give further stunning insights
What to expect
Since its opening in 2018, the 360-degree panoramic painting of the original location, in which the ancient Pergamon Altar was rising centuries ago, has become a must-see in Berlin.
Realized by the German-Iranian artist Yadegar Asisi, whose name almost stays as a synonym of the unique Panometer artwork, this panoramic painting makes you experience in 1:1 scale the ancient Greek world and the daily life that animated once the metropolis of Pergamon. With all the impressive details it contains, you will literally travel back in time and immerse yourselves in the bustling life of the city.
In addition, an exhibition of highlights from the collections of antiquities of the Pergamon Museum completes the experience and gives you many other precious insights.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Entrance to the Asisi PANORAMA of ancient world with Pergamon Altar
What’s not included
Entrance to Pergamon Museum, or other museums on Museum Island
Am Kupfergraben 2, Berlin, Germany
Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
Important to know
- During booking, you will have to choose an entrance time. Please make sure to be on time otherwise you may lose your reservation
- Reduced tickets can be acquired by students and disabled
- Please note that free tickets need to be booked and added to the cart during booking to be granted access
- The official name of the temporary exhibition building is “Pergamonmuseum. Das Panorama”. With this ticket, you will not visit the Pergamon Museum
- All visitors over 6 years are required to wear a FFP2 face mask
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00am to 6.00pm