Do this because
Sail along the UNESCO Amsterdam canals on a unique open electric boat
First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
Join a legendary boat trip and get ready to sail along the Amsterdam canals on a unique open electric boat. Onboard an open boat you can enjoy the full experience with a perfect view of the most famous monuments and memorials of Amsterdam. This luxurious Amsterdam canal cruise is a great alternative to those old-school tourist canal boats that your grandmother probably recommended!
Sail through the unique, Golden Age canals of Amsterdam on the UNESCO list. Then past Jordaan, a neighborhood known for its famous Prinsengracht towards the most romantic Skinny Bridge, the Amstel, the 7 bridges, the impressive Golden Bend and the 9 streets back to the Anne Frank house.
During your cruise learn the great stories of old Dutch boats roaming the seas and the famous Dutch sea heroes and local residents such as Rembrandt van Rijn. And hear about conquered countries and how the Dutch ruled the seas in the 16th and 17th centuries (the Golden Age) but also the current tolerance of the Amsterdam people.
Be sure to ask your guides for suggestions including their favorite bars, restaurants and other hidden gems of Amsterdam. The skippers and wonderful hostesses know everything about Amsterdam and no question will remain unanswered.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
What’s not included
Beverages and alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on board)
Prinsengracht 263, Amsterdam, Nederland
Board your boat on the dock in front of the Anne Frank House, 10 minutes before departure. Look for a steward wearing a bright orange jacket.
- Tours available daily - Please see calendar for exact available dates and times
- Boats sail from 11.00am to 9.00pm
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time for boarding
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The cruise will be done with a small group of people, so expect an interactive tour, with enough time for questions, including additional recommendations for your further stay in Amsterdam
- On board a bar is available with a wide arrangement of beverages and alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks) for purchase
- Please note, it is prohibited to smoke on all of the boats