Do this because
Enjoy a unique one hour Amsterdam canal cruise
Sail through the oldest part of the city
Pass through the Jordaan, Magere Brug, across the Amstel and the 7 bridges
Hear about how the Dutch ruled the seas in the Golden age
What to expect
Get onboard a unique Amsterdam canal cruise and prepare yourself for the ultimate experience. Sailing with an electric open boat equipped with a luxurious cushions and a bar on board, this tour is ideal for those who want to feel like kings and queens of the Amsterdam canals.
Depart from the Rijksmuseum and sail through the oldest part of the city. In one hour you'll sail through the Jordaan to the Magere Brug, across the Amstel, past the 7 bridges and through the 9 streets back to the Rijksmuseum.
Your hosts onboard cannot wait to tell you something about these beautiful hotspots of Amsterdam. During your cruise learn the great stories of old Dutch boats roaming the seas and the famous Dutch sea heroes and local residents such as Rembrandt van Rijn. And hear about conquered countries and how the Dutch ruled the seas in the 16th and 17th centuries (the Golden Age) but also the current tolerance of the Amsterdam people.
Be sure to ask your guides for suggestions including their favorite bars, restaurants and other hidden gems of Amsterdam. The skippers and wonderful hostesses know everything about Amsterdam and no question will remain unanswered.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
What’s not included
Non-alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Museumbrug 1, 1017 RW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Board your boat at the pier outside the Rijksmuseum, look for a steward wearing a bright orange jacket. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time for boarding.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The cruise will be done with a small group of people (maximum 15 guests), so expect an interactive tour with enough time for questions, including additional recommendations for your further stay in Amsterdam
- Onboard a bar is available with a wide arrangement of non-alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on-site)
- Please note, it is prohibited to smoke on all of the boats
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time for boarding
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 3 years