Do this because
Enter the world of the Heineken® brand and discover the secrets of how Heineken® beer is brewed
Enjoy an interactive show, take part in beer tasting and pour the perfect star-served Heineken
Taste of one of the world´s most popular beers including different homegrown varieties
What to expect
The Heineken® Experience is a thrilling tour on which you will discover all the secrets of beer making and learn about the history of the world-famous Heineken® brewery. There will be no shortage of surprises, including the chance to create a personalized bottle with your own name. Of course, at the center of the Heineken Experience, you'll be able to taste one of the most popular beers in the world!
Being one of the most famous and popular beers in the world, not finding Heineken® in the menu of a pub is almost impossible! Beloved in Europe (and not only), Heineken® is not only the domestic beer, but also an institution in Holland. It was born in Amsterdam in 1863 and has now become the third-largest beer producer in the world.
In 1988, the Heineken family closed the old factory in Amsterdam to open a bigger and more modern one outside of town, using the first as an attraction for fans. It has been welcoming visitors from all over the globe for more than 20 years, and now offers visitors a range of interactive entertainment. Whoever loves beer cannot miss the Heineken Experience!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Tickets can only be purchased online
Entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
1 Heineken® beers
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE, Amsterdam
- You may enter the Heineken Experience ONLY at the time you have selected during booking. Note there is a strict time policy, you must be on time.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Time slots are available every 15 minutes
- You may enter the Heineken Experience ONLY at the time you have selected during booking
- Note there is a strict time policy, you must be on time
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- For all of the guests it is required to show a proof of vaccination (QR code or other official proof), OR a negative test result, OR proof of recovery
- The brewery is only accepting a limited number of guests, you may enter the Heineken Experience ONLY at the time you have selected during the booking
- There is no entry without an online ticket. Note there is a strict time policy, you must be on time
- If anyone has been sick in the restaurant or bar you will receive a call from the GGD, the Dutch health service
- The Heineken Experience is very proud of its historical building. Unfortunately, this also makes it more difficult to be wheelchair friendly
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter the attraction